- Welcome to www.nycinemas.co.in (“NY Cinemas”). By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
- This Website and the Standard Terms and Conditions (these “Terms” or these “Website Standard Terms and Conditions”) contained herein on this web page, shall govern your use of this website, including all pages within this website (collectively referred to herein below as this “Website”). These Terms apply in full force and effect to your use of this Website.
- This Website is not for use by any minors (defined as those who are not at least 18 years of age), and you must not use this Website if you are a minor.
1. Website Standard Terms and Conditions:
- It is obligatory for each and every candidate to read the terms, conditions and privacy information of this Site before entering the promotion, contest etc. Each and every candidate agrees and confirms to abide by the terms and conditions of the Site.
1.1. Confidentiality and Security:
- We warrant that all customer data remains the property of our customers. We never rent, sell, transfer, or otherwise expose the contents of the tracking information resulting from click through, message opened, message read, or e-commerce conversions.
- This website www.nycinemas.co.in provides an SSL encrypted, password-protected mechanism. We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Information within our organization. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
- As and when this website collect any information (i.e., credit card information or email addresses) from our customers or site visitors, such information shall be deemed confidential information and will only be applicable, and the obligations of NY Cinemas will only extend to, information expressly collected by NY Cinemas from you, through this Website and shall not apply to any information collected or otherwise made available to NY Cinemas or any of its affiliates or licensors. This policy may change time to time, so please check back periodically for updates.
1.2. Personal identification information:
- We may collect personal identification information from users in a variety of ways, when users visit our site, register on the site, fill out a form, and about other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. We will collect personal identification information from users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. These voluntary data include fields as name, email, phone and company information, email address to subscribe to our email alerts, e-newsletters, and promotional emails, and logins to access portions of the site.
- Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain site related activities. We never obtain data from third parties.
- For each visitor to our web pages, our web server automatically recognizes and collects only the visitor’s IP address, aggregate information on what pages visitors access, information volunteered by the visitor.
1.3. Information Sharing and Disclosure:
1.4. Third party websites:
- Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their contents and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
1.5. Remove and Forget & Opting Out:
- You can always choose whether you wish to receive promotional email from us or not. If you wish to subscribe to our email alerts, e-newsletters, and promotional communications, we will use your name and email address to send them to you. Out of respect for your privacy, if you no longer wish to receive our email alerts, e-newsletters, and promotional communications, you can easily opt-out by using the Unsubscribe link included in each communication. We will not retain any of your information thereon on any of our systems, except the log of your request for removal.
1.6. Social Media Features:
1.7. Unsolicited Commercial Email (SPAM):
- To that end, we carry a strict anti-spam policy for all our clients. We have explicitly prohibited our staff from sending any unsolicited material to users who have not expressed their permission to receive communications from them.
1.8. NY Cinemas Contest & Promotions:
- NY Cinemas reserves the right to change, alter, modify, amend these Terms, from time to time, at its sole discretion without serving any notice;
- Only citizens of India are eligible to Participate in this contest;
- Contestants above 18 years of age at the time of entry in the contest are only eligible. Any individual is allowed to enter a Promotion/contest once only;
- Entries received during the Promotion Period (which shall be posted on the Company's website) will be acknowledged and entertained.
- NY Cinema shall, at its sole discretion, select the contest prizes and reserve the absolute right to add or modify the terms and conditions of the present Contest, selection of prizes and also reserve the absolute right to cancel any part or all of the prizes.
- Usage of any device, by means of largely automatic equipment through or software or any other means that empowers a contestant to automatically enter repeatedly or in excess of the entry limitations is strictly forbidden/ barred.
- NY Cinemas hall not be responsible/ liable in the event of any loss, damage (including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential damage) arising from personal injury or death, or loss, or damage to property which is suffered or sustained in connection with the contest/ promotion or the prize(s) gifts.
- Participants in this contest implies acceptance of all the terms and conditions hereof.
- NY Cinemas shall conduct lucky draw(s) as per its sole discretion to announce the winner of the contest. No correspondence, queries on the method/ manner of conducting the lucky draw(s) shall be entertained by NY Cinemas under any circumstances whatsoever. All prizes must be collected within 60 days of wining or as mentioned with that particular Promotion.
- The winner name(s) shall be intimated individually either through phone call or SMS on the mobile number given by the participant or any other mode as decided by the Company with that particular Promotion/ contest.
- The winner shall be responsible to provide the certified ID proof, residence proof, PAN details as and when demanded by NY Cinemas.
- NY Cinemas shall not notify the winner about the time remaining it shall be the sole responsibility of the winner(s) to claim their prize(s). All unclaimed prizes after the 60 days from wining date will be forfeited/ disposed of by NY Cinemas.
- Winner shall be solely responsible for any additional cost inclusive of transportation, insurance incidental expenses (if any) to be required to claim/ avail the winning prize. The winner have to bear all the all the applicable tax component as per the Income tax prevailing rules from time to time. All gift/ prices shall be subject to TDS as per income tax act 1961.
- Prizes/ gifts are subject to availability, non- negotiable, non transferable, and not redeemable for cash.
- By participating in the contest/ promotion all winner grants NY Cinemas to use their names photograph, likeness, voice, prize information, and biographical information for publicity, marketing and promotional purposes for this and other future contests/ promotions and waive any claim of royalty, right or remuneration for such use.
1.9. Online Ticket Purchase:
- Cinema tickets can be purchased by the user via online booking system using Credit/ Debit Card.
- A nominal convenience fee, in lieu of the convenience given to the User by NY Cinemas and without forming a part of the value of the ticket, shall be charged from each user over and above the prescribed value of the Ticket.
- Tickets and food once ordered cannot be exchanged, canceled or refunded.
- Children aged 3 years and above will require a separate Ticket except for UP location where Ticket is compulsory for children of 5 years and above.
- 3D glasses will be supplied at the Cinema for 3D Films and must be returned before you exit the premises. 3D glasses are chargeable (Refundable/ Non-refundable) as per individual cinema policies.
- Items like Laptop, Camera, Knife, Lighter, Match Box, Cigarettes, Firearms carry-bags eatable, Helmets, handbags and all type of inflammable objects are strictly prohibited. You may deposit the baggage at the Counter of Mall/ Cinema.
1.10. Booking of Tickets:
- For online purchase/ booking of tickets, the user must provide correct information pertaining to the cardholders name, card type, the card number, the card expiry date and the security code on the back of the card (if any) in order to make payment to NY Cinemas. The user shall be responsible for the correctness of the information provided and shall not be indemnified if the information is wrongly entered whether intentional or unintentional.
- NY Cinemas will accept no responsibility and will not issue a refund for wrong bookings that are the fault of the user. If the user experiences problems with the booking process, they are to call the helpline number of NY Cinemas specified on the booking page. The Portal shall not cancel any bookings once the transaction is completed.
- NY Cinemas is not responsible and will not issue a refund to the user for selecting the wrong tickets or if the user does not meet the minimum age requirements for that particular film once the booking has been processed, for which the user will receive a confirmation e-mail to their e-mail address with all the relevant details of their booking. Online booking is non transferable and cannot be sold further.
- It is mandatory for the user to present the credit/debit card that was used to book the tickets in that particular cinema, to collect the tickets. The user must carry the print out of the confirmation mail. The user may procure the ticket from the automatic ticket collection points or they can present the print out to the NY Cinemas’ representative at the ticket counter of the concerned Cineplex.
- The user shall also carry proof of age for movies certified 'A'.
10.11. Cancellation of Tickets:
- The booking of Tickets shall be deemed to be canceled in the following circumstances:-
- The booking is valid only for the viewing of the film at a specified multiplex of NY Cinemas.
- The booking shall become valueless and non refundable if not used on the date and time as specified on its face.
- If, in the opinion of a representative of the NY Cinemas, the user is in breach of these Online Booking Terms or is under the influence of drugs or alcohol, or that it is necessary for the safety or comfort or security of other customers or for the protection of property, the representative reserves the right to refuse the entry or request the Customer to leave the multiplex and may if necessary physically remove the Customer from the multiplex or physically restrain the Customer.
- In the event that an authorised NY Cinemas’ representative is of the opinion that the user does not meet the minimum age requirement and the user cannot provide photographic proof that they are of the required age, NY Cinemas will not permit entry to that performance or film.
- The customer has an option to cancel the ticket booked online on www.nycinemas.co.in, NY Cinemas’ mobile App, or any third party mobile application or website on their respective terms as mentioned herein-below or applied. However, no ticket and F&B cancellation will be entertained once user enters the cinema premises.
You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
- Publishing this website material in any media.
- Selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing this website material.
- Publicly performing and/or showing this Website material.
- Using this Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Website.
- Using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website.
- Using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to this Website, or to any person or business entity.
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website.
- Using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
- Certain areas of this Website are restricted from access by you and NY Cinemas LLP may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality of such information.
- NY Cinemas will ensure the show and operating times of the cinema are in accordance with the advertisements. However there may be times that a film has to be canceled or shown at a different time owing to the circumstances beyond NY Cinemas' control. In this instance the user may be given a refund of the ticket only. The mode of refund shall be at the sole discretion of NY Cinemas.
- If any show is canceled by management of NY Cinemas then the formalities for the same will be taken into consideration. The user agrees not to initiate any action against NY Cinemas in such instance.
- The NY Cinemas,owing to urgent need and demand, reserves its rights to suspend the operations of any Cineplex/ Multiplex/Audi and any offer, scheme, promotions shall not be valid/ applicable in respect of such Multiplex/ Cineplex/ Audi. NY Cinemas shall not be liable for any losses/ damages arising/ connected with such suspension. This clause shall also be applicable and binding on all NY Cinemas' agents, partners and agents, partners of its affiliate/ group companies.
4. Warranties and Indemnification:
- This Website is provided “as is” with faults and NY Cinemas LLP makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Additionally, nothing contained on this Website shall be construed as providing consult or advice to the user/ you.
- The user represents that he/she is of sufficient legal age to use this service, and he/she possess the legal right and ability to create binding obligations for any liability he/she may incur as a result of the use of this service.
- The user understands that he/she is financially responsible for all uses of this service by him/her and those using his/her login information. The user will supervise all usage of the booking facility under his/her name or account.
- The user warrants that all information supplied by him/her and members of his/her household in using the booking facility are true and accurate.
- In consideration of your use of the NY Cinemas’ Website you hereby indemnify to the fullest extent NY Cinemas LLP from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms. NY Cinemas LLP or its Representatives reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with NY Cinemas in asserting any available defenses.
5. Intellectual Property Rights:
- Other than content you own, which you may have opted to include on this Website, under these Terms, NY Cinemas LLP and/or its licensors own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this Website, and all such rights are reserved.
- You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
- During the preparation of this Website, we have endeavored to offer current, correct and clearly expressed information. However, inadvertent errors of omission and commission may occur and since relevant laws and regulations may often change, the Content and provision of Services may be neither current nor accurate. Further, the Content and information contained on the NY Cinemas ’Website is intended to provide general guidance on matters of interest. Nothing on the NY Cinemas Website constitutes professional advice, nor does any information on this NY Cinemas Website constitute a comprehensive or complete statement of the issues discussed.
7. Limitation of liability:
- In no event shall NY Cinemas LLP, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and NY Cinemas LLP, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
- If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
9. Variation of Terms:
- NY Cinemas LLP is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review such Terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing use of this Website.
- NY Cinemas LLP shall be permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification or consent required. However, you shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
11. Entire Agreement:
- These Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entire agreement between NY Cinemas LLP and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
12. Contacting us:
NY Cinemas LLP., 406, Morya Landmark II, New Link road, Oshiwara, Andheri West, Mumbai - 400053.
- These Terms are enforceable, in full force and effect, until terminated by either you or NY Cinemas.
- Upon termination, you must destroy all Content and materials obtained from NY Cinemas. NY Cinemas Website reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel any or all of the Services at any time if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper conduct of any or all of the Services or if your conduct fails to conform with these Terms or for any other reason whatsoever. NY Cinemas or NY Cinemas Website will immediately terminate any account which it believes, in its sole discretion, is transmitting or is otherwise connected with spamming or any other item listed in this Agreement.
- In the event you so choose to opt out as a user of any of the Services provided on the NY Cinemas’ Website, upon your request NY Cinemas Website will remove you and your personal information from its data base, thereby canceling your registration and permit you to opt out of further e-mail contact (excepting notification of major changes to the Services provided by NY Cinemas) while still allowing access to the NY Cinemas’ Website.
- It is understood and acknowledged by you that under no circumstance you shall be entitled to any damages, compensation for the losses and injury suffered by you owing to such termination and or your opting out as a user.
14. Governing Law & Jurisdiction:
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of India. Any Dispute shall be subject to jurisdiction of exclusive courts in MUMBAI, Maharashtra.